Lipton is a British brand of tea, owned by Unilever. Lipton was also a supermarket chain in the United Kingdom before it was sold to Argyll Foods, to allow the company to focus solely on tea. The company is named after its founder Thomas Lipton. The Lipton ready-to-drink beverages are sold by Pepsi Lipton International, a company jointly owned by Unilever and PepsiCo.
Lipton Yellow Label has been sold since 1890, when Sir Thomas Lipton created the first version of the Yellow pack with a red Lipton shield, which to this day typifies the Lipton Yellow Label brand. It is sold in 150 countries worldwide. Lipton Yellow Label is a blend of several types of tea. Lipton Yellow Label blend is available both in tea bags, the preferred format in Western Europe, North America and Australia, as well as loose packaged tea, the preferred format in much of the Middle East and throughout Asia.
New global website with focus on global digital brand expression. A responsive design system, with focus on atomic design. Convenient way preview Lipton's wide range of products.
As a senior UI/UX designer I helped the design team at Ogilivy renew Lipton's global website experience entirely.
• Objectives of the user
• Objectives of the brand
• Familiarizing with the current design system
• Development of app flows to facilitate user tasks, defining how the user interacts with site functionality
• Developing low to mid fidelity wireframes to validate intuitive user interactions with the app
• Aligning with the project scope
• Ideations and refinement
• Developing high fidelity components, elements into consistent design system
• Developing mid fidelity prototype and testing it with sentation of information to facilitate understanding
• Design of interface elements to facilitate user interaction with functionality
• A design system synced with invision DSM
• Bespoke product category taxonomy landing page
• Designed interactive pages with offsite buying relative to local market
• A new editorial hub, featuring tea recipes & articles.
Get in touch
Let's talk — firstname.lastname@example.org
All copyrights for imagery and designs are entirely owned by the respective clients or collaborators they represent. No ownership is claimed.